21.9.06

Heart to Heart

I have no idea why Ive chosen the above title. Just feel like being a bit sappy.. What a week.. Not enough with the assignments but also some 'dramas' that happened. Luckily with blessing from Allah, Ive setted it with penuh kedamaian.. Ahaks. Hurm, like Ive suspected. As d day passes, my mood towards blogging slowly berkurangan.. Dah agak dah this will happen. What can I say in my post this time. Let me think sejenak.. I must say, this week memang full of suspense. Mane taknye, on Monday, I got one of my management assingment..that didnt go to good..but who cares.. then on Tuesday, economics paper lak.. Sabar jelah.. Bukan tu je, I got my 3rd management assignmt and Accounting mid sem results on d next day. Pyhsco gle. Despite the suspense and all, alhamdulillah overall I did okay. Thanks to my pure hard work and dengan izin from Allah. Thank you Allah SWT (Being all alim n bersyukur rite now) =) As for the weekend, i have piles of work awaits me. Two more assignments to go and then, I am free.. YoOhoo.. No more workload for the second sem of my 1st year here.. Syiok sudey!! So, few more weeks to my finals but b4 then kena pose dulu. A new cabaran and a very interesting one. We shall see how all of us here in NZ esp d 1st year students are going to cope with tat. Insyaallah semua will tahan nye lah.. Hahaha.. Im crapping.. Am not surprise if no one visits this blog. I won't if Im that somebody. Being so pessimistic here.. That all the crap from me tis time...
Take care peps...
Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak..

4 comments:

mohd azmir said...

sape ur somebody 2?? hahaha..
1st time ur post ade campur malay n eng!! hahaha.. slalu pure eng jer!! bagus2, lepas nie sure post melayu sume sudeyh!! hahahaha.. keep it up!! selamat berpose yer..

Natasha Cheow said...

hhahaha..agak la..tetibe terase nk rojak lak.. nah.. try to keep one language je kalo nk tulis next time... Ahaks.. poyo sudey..
Thnks for being that sumbody tho.. hahaha

sangkuriang said...

adeih.. sudey sudey sudey.. tensen betul ngan bahasa intec ni.. hahaha sudey =p

Angeline Esmeralda said...

babe,ur marks ok la,dah la i teman u go get ur results,ok la tu!! hang in there my dear,two more assignment then its the xam,pas tu balik m'sia makan ur kaya ball!!Remeber me when ur eating it :P Pose nanti,ok ler.. tak la susah sangat! janji pose babe dng tulen! post la banyak banyak,semangat sikit!! haha =)) get well soon!