16.9.06

'Untouched'

After months leaving my blog inactive, here I am, writing for the 3rd time since my stay here. I must say, the demonstration effect has made blogging irresistible for me. For those not taking any economics subject, demonstration effect can b described as people would tend to spend if ppl around them are big spenders themselves. Well, in this context, I am surrounded by ppl who loves blogging. Exactly 2 months from now, I will b in Malaysia. Home sweet home. Before that, I haf to celebrate my raye here. My 1st raye experience abroad. Hope it would b a memorable one. I guess that is all for now. Im clueless of what to write. Hopefully I would b updating my blog frequently but just to let u know, dont put ur hopes too high coz I might do otherwise. Heh!

Missing so many things rite now =P

No comments: