9.10.06

Babies

Babies are adorably cute. They are so innocent that when you look at them, you somehow mengagungkan ciptaan Allah SWT. They are just so puurFeCcTT! This morning when I was feeling low, I came acroos a father and his toddler. My, his daughter is so beautiful. Her tiny features and toothless smile make my day alrite! Not just that, I went to the mosque to have a free dinner evnthough I am *go figure* Dont bother cooking. So, while everyone was about to perform maghrib prayers, I was carrying this angel looking baby of the imam's. His wife wanted to pray so I volunteered myself to babysit for few minutes. I was pretty worried coz the baby cried when she saw her mother. I had to come with something. Think tasha think. Tried my handphone busying clicking here and there.. it did not work. So I sat at one corner, and started 'tepuk' and 'gelek' a lil bit. After doing so for about one minutes, she stopped sobbing. Within seconds, she felt asleep. That was the best feeling ever. Not like I wana get married this instance and have babies but the thought of being able to make a baby go to sleep just feel so satisfactory. I felt so contented with myself. The image of her, sleeping in my arms is just... Wonderful. Love that moment even though extremely exhausted of 'geleking' and 'tepuking' Such a beautiful sight. Love it. love it lots.
Babies are beauties.
That s all from me.
Goodnite n salam.
Selamat Berpuasa

9 comments:

erina_z said...

i've experienced this with my two younger sisters when they were small and i have to agree with you, the feeling is just unexplainable =)

i LOVE babies! tapi bila dah besar sikit and dah nakal and pijak kepala, i get annoyed gak aa haha.

Natasha Cheow said...

yeah.. annoyed nk map gak ah. tapi they are arab babies. cute gle. their eyes. cun abis! muhahaha

blog webmaster said...

hello im john..i'm intrested to take your blog as a sample in our official webside...as in return we will pay you 50 USD per month depending on how many month we wanna use your blog as a blog sample...plz reply this comment as soon as you read to confirm us..tq

Natasha Cheow said...

No. i am not interested.

Natasha Cheow said...

haha..tipu sudey.. adakah kena tipu? hurm..

blog webmaster said...

keh keh keh

Natasha Cheow said...

evilnye blog webmaster!! tensi2!! buat lagi siap!!

mohd azmir said...

rajin update!! luv ya post to bits.. keep up d good work!!
baby? chomey...

Duchess Doro said...

Argh. I love babies tooo!!! Gerram gile.

Unfortunately, Im not that comfortable yet when it comes to handling them. Only certain toddlers boleh kot. Kalau nak suruh i dukung lil babies i dun think I can coz i dun think they lk me much :(. Haha. But toddlers yg dh le jln smua ble la. lk my lil nephew yg manja gle ngan i..ee.geram. :D