13.10.06

Promise

As i have promised, after cooking for iftar last nite, I am suppose to post something bout it. Well, I ve asked a reliable friend of mine to comment on the cooking and he said.. nasi lembik. Heh. True enough. A very good explanation for that is, u see, we..the group had to cook 20 kgs of rice. We used rice cooker at first n there were only 5/6 of them. Sah2 not enough. Once, you are done with the first batch, immediately you had to start with the others. That is why nasi is lembik mama.. Luckily there were this seniors of ours who came to the rescue. She cooked the rice mengunakan kaedah kawah. Is that what you call it? Anyways, we managed to cook the rice on time. Fortunately, the ayam masak merah covered the lembikness of the tomato rice. Sorry ye org2 masjid. I was so exhausted after cooking that a friend of mine told me that I looked so pale. Before cooking the rice, I had to siang ayam. Arrghh!! A big box full of chicken.. Imagine the fats n all.. SErious gross. Tonight I have a dinner to attend but before that, I have to go to Malam Malaysia full rehearsal. I am suppose to b there rite now, but told my Mr. Pres that i'll be late. Hope he would never find out bout this. Heh. I'll update more stuff soon okay! Need to get ready for my toroa ball n omsa thingie.

That s all..Selamat Berpuasa peps!!
P/s: overall, the nasi tomato was okay i think.
Take care frens...
Happy birthday my bestest fren in msia..Shuyi!!!!!
Miss ya babe!!

4 comments:

mohd azmir said...

lembik eh?? selamat tak jadi bubur tomato!! huhuhu...

Angeline Esmeralda said...

babe,
Toroa ball again?! Anyways, u never let me eat the nasi...:'( Masak merah pun tak ade..!! hahaha.. See u tmr babe!

m[oo]n said...

disini ingin dinyatakan tips2 menarik memasak nasik dengan cemerlang....air yang dimasokkan ke dalam rice cooker mestilah (n+0.5)cup...dengan kate mudah nye...sekiranya anda memasokkan 2 cup beras..air nye boleh disukat sebagai 2.5cup beras....jika 3 akan jadik 3.5 jika 4 akan jadik 4.5 dan seterusnya...selamat mencuba..

Natasha Cheow said...

azmir..ade ke such thing as nasi tomato??
babe.. hahaha...nasi? wut u want? nasi goreng pedas sket also bising alredi..
moon.. haha..thnks for d advice.. tasha mmg tak reti masak nasi owh..fail..sigh..camne nk jadi pemasak moon nie??? hahaha.. tunjuk ajar sket...