3.11.06

A day has passed...

Just as I have mentioned in my previous post.. Ppl around me have finished their exams and for some... even finishing soon. Here I am with the other 1st year acctg students..having another week to sit for our exam. Sigh. There s nothing new happening in my life except the fact of continuous studying i tell you. Its really tiring when all you do it study and wait but again, lets think positive.. Look at the bright side..I have more time to study? Heh.
Wut are the events for this week? Well, I can say for now that I have 2 open hses coming up. By the toroans.. Yeah! Sorry guys for not helping out but what I can do is... to finish up what u guys will cook. LOL!! Yum2! Then on sunday night, i think its all around New Zealand, there will be this firework display thingie. Right now, fireworks are selling like hot cakes!! So many promotions.. here n there and I am so lucky to b a toroan as there will be sumthin going on for us on sunday night! Yay! Wouldnt miss that alright! all i can say bout Toroa International Hse (the place where I am currently staying) is tat they surely offer good services.. from the R.As to general activities. Almost first class.. Heh.
Am bored.. Am so bored.. Actually waiting for my first open hse for this week!!
hehe...
Cant wait to blk msia!! Mkn msian food!!! Tak sabarnye!!!!!

5 comments:

mohd azmir said...

haha.. chil sudeyh!! nak makn jer keje.. kang balik sini bsing tambah berat?/ ape cer nie.. jk!!
njoy makan back in msia nanti yer!!
eat for me too..
ahaks!!! gona miss u a lot...

Natasha Cheow said...

hahahaha.. expected owh berat akan bertambah, muka akan menjadi bulat.. ape lagi?? dun b surprised =P!!! hahaha.. yeah! will sure eat for u n for anyone else yg tak blk? LOL!! mok2 sudey!! hahahaha

angelineweess said...

Hie babe!!
Missing u lotz!!Hows ur xm?! ok tak?!u ni balik M'sia nnt dnt forget me!! haha!!jgn je study kerja,gi la town ke..have u found ur mug?!Missing u lotz!! Eat for me as well ya!! :) *HUGS* *KISSES*

neng_fused said...

Itulaa....I pon tak sbr nak balik mesia...nak mkn puas2 nanti! Muahahahahah!

Natasha Cheow said...

LOL!!
babe: dun worry, wont forget u one.. wats d point of havin msn rite? heh..

neng: yeay!! lets same2 mkn all d stuff weve been longing for.. tak aci..ur goin back 3 days earlier than me.. heh =P haf a safe journey