28.11.06

Untitled

God, I m so clueless of what to write as my title.. This cant be.. Few weeks in msia, n im all blur.. First of, i want to say im so happy with my result.. my 2nd sem as well as my 1st year overall results... yeay and alhamdulillah.. tru out my stay here in msia, my sinus is back n mcm2 other penyakit i tell you.. sigh, i guess its a trade off between good food n sickness... but then again, maybe im more suitable stayin abroad? ahaks.. clean air etc.. sumthin to share, i have this relative of mine... my relationship with her is pretty confusing, so, keepin it short, my relative.. is confirmed having cancer n she s now in HUKM undergoing chemotherapy.. its pretty sad seeing her this way.. all her children are in jb, so no one to teman her at d hosp.. when you have sumbody close to you, goin tru all this, it makes you realise that life should not be taken for granted.. it surely affect me a great deal... wonder bout death and is ur amal ibadah cukup etc..ahaks... macam2 pk.. so far, ive been goin out too much n doin nothin valuable wutsoeva. things that i am lookin forward tis weekend..are meeting my beloved kazens during d wedding as well as goin out wit my pasum frens.. muahahah....
cant wait for tat...
tats all from me...
adios!!

2 comments:

mohd azmir said...

hey girl!! congratz again for ur superb result.. so proud of u!! seriusly, im really2 proud!! keep it up k? maitain till the day u graduate aye?? sick? mkn ubat tau n take a good care of ur health!1 wish i can be there teman u when u sick owh.. nvm ur mum is there to jg u for me!! nyway, missin u alot here.. mis u mis u mis u!!!

Angeline Esmeralda said...

babe..
So sorry to hear of your sickness,i guess its the air and also the warm weather.Am having my sinus as well now.Had another asthma attack just now!DAMN!congrates on ur results!!U deserve it dear!!When someone is at the state of your relative,well all you cld do is to pary and hope that all u've done is enuff.Take care babe!