18.10.07

In the end

Ramadhan has left us behind and Syawal is here with the excitement of celebration.
Another year di negara orang.
Something I'd like to share
Lately, I've been thinking bout death quite often. Weird..I know..considering my age and there s more to life which I've not yet have the chance to explore and enjoy. Then again, who says 'young' ppl cant think bout it.
It all started when.. I am so freaking excited to balik Msia but there s a stronger force inside me, or a subtle voice telling me that you might not make it. All the wonderful plans line up seems so far away.. It's like... 'Balik Malaysia nnt, I'm going to do this, eat that, meet X or Y but every single time, without fail, the sentence of 'but will I ever make it' seems to spoil my happy-happy thoughts
What is wrong with me? Am I really dying? Is fate playing a game with me? or it is just me.Being ridiculous and stupid??
I wonder..
Finally, the exam week is here..Study tasha study..or u'll end up regreting
XOXOX
Tasha
p/s: Im not thinking of suicide whatsoever..I am happy with my life as it is.
Merepeking d tengah hari

5 comments:

mohd azmir said...

hmm.. is a good thing that u though about death!! is nothing wrong about it..
at least u know that today might be the last day for u, so u will ask for forginess from god n make as much ibadah as possible!!
coz at the end of the day, we never know when is ours..
jazakallah kair..

Natasha Cheow said...

thnks azmir..true..all the things you say is so true..thnks..
btw, wuts jazakallah kair? do enlighten me plz.. :P

Angelineweess said...

Babe,Sorry wanna contradict a bit. You are still do young why wanna think of death?! Where is the plans of you graduating then working in a huge company earning lots and lots then buying assets,married and kids etc..What about the plans of going for a ski trip with OMSA before you leave Dunedin?!
Belum lagi 21 already think of these things,pray more its the devil talking to you making you feel down!!God always have the perfect plan for you!!His plans are always positive!!Smile gurl all your dreams would come true!! Take care and all the best for exams!! Live life to the fullest!! Love u!!

erina_z said...

babe. i think u're thinking toooo much ;)

but then again,also bare in mind that god is on your side, helping you to enjoy life to the fullest while u still can :D

Hati kecil said...

life's uncertainties..
ish kalau betul2 mati.. kat mana ye nanti..
death is infitiny..
either in hell or Paradise..