11.5.08

Smiley :D

..Smiling when I was writing this post..
To begin with, I'd like to wish all the mothers out there, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!
You mean the world to me Ma and I thank you for all the things you've done for me..all your sacrifices and time, to bring me up as I am today. To you, I am grateful..

..Smiling still..
After talking to my mOmmy earlier, I felt so content and relief too.
I miss her voice *you know how motherly,a mother's voice can be
As for me, from being overly stressed with work, assignment and all, once I started talking to my mOmmy, the feeling is just soO.. *thinking of the right word but can't find any* nice??- pretty lame though (put in your own words when you're reading this)

I am happy after talking to you.. Guess, chatting on MSN is no replacement for your voice Ma, your motherly caring voice is dearly missed
I love you
I miss you
Do take care!

From your beloved daughter far far away,
Tasha

*time to continue studying bsns 101 despite a class at 8 tomorrow..Darn.. still having weight issues* LOL

2 comments:

Angeline said...

babe,
why u have to study 101?

Listening to mums voice takes away everything!!
Take care tau.. :)

Natasha Cheow said...

need to study laa..how to be a good tutor if me myself, duno how to do? hahahaha..