14.6.08

Kau Ilhamku

As this song is playing on my window media player, here I am in my room; that is yet to be cleaned and tidied- Wednesday, I'll promise you, delaying my time to be self absorbed in the super boring NZ Auditing Standard Book. Exam is just a day after tomorrow, yet I can't force myself to start studying. Why lar...
If I cant handle and 'love' this handy dandy book, which I have to admit: wordy and lengthy, how am I suppose to be an auditor in 2 years time? I need to know this stuff by heart.
Is this the path that's laid for me? Is the future that I see myself in? Sigh...

A friend of mine once told me, who on earth would be auditor- you see, an auditor's job is like a treasure hunter: rummaging and searching papers + files + documents etc. for errors made by clients and try your very very best, using all procedures available to minimise the errors made by them "sound so melecehkan". Back to this friend of mine, quoted "who on earth would want to do that as their lifetime job, paid for finding people's error (not contributing to your mind and soul, just stress and worry) and the worst part is, if you cant identify or mitigate their mistakes, you'll end up being sued. What she said, Sad to admit, does make a lot of sense, though. Again, another sigh..

Well, let's worry bout that another day or perhaps, another year..
Short term aim: to ace my Audit paper, with the help Of Allah Almighty..
Hope my hardwork pays off (hardwork la sangat..)
"Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum melain kan mereka berusaha"

Also hope for my friends who have sat and are sitting their exams, will pass with flying colours "mengharapkan yang terbaik untuk teman-temannya :D"

Alright, back to Auditing Standard 500-Audit Evidence: An auditor must....
Need to mengubah my nasib by hard work!!

Take care peeps!
Cant wait for the holidays!! 4 days and counting :D
Miss MoMMy, Daddy, sister, Cuzzies and Friends.. *RinduUu*

No comments: