13.7.08

Low-er-est

Everyone has a point in life when they hit bottom rock, feeling extremely depressed and believe it's the end of the road for them, but me, I have hit the 'low'meter of 4-lower (having 1 as low and the extreme of 5 as lowest, I believe I am a close to 4)
This unease feeling has been bugging me for almost a week, I guess
Just let see the possible explanations for this:
1) Didnt win any medal for BERSATU? could be.. Although, highly unlikely (tak kisah pun)
2) The start of 2nd semester seems so far fetched and unwelcomed..I suppose..the first week wasn't as smooth as I'd hope for
3) Overthinking personal matters and future...More likely than others.. So, hurm...

Sigh.. Why laaa...

Had a horrible week
Hope for better days.. Eh wait, I have a take home exam this friday!
Darn...
Honours oh Honours!!!

3 comments:

mohd azmir said...

sayang!! just hang in there...
you going to be alright!! im here for you.. just let me know what i can do to help you!! plsss.. i don't want you to feel like this..
cheer up my dear!! :D
missing you in chch!! xoxo

Angeline said...

babe!!
Whats up?! How com so low?!
What have u one to yourself?! Where is the girl that I use to know, the one who is always happy and very cheerful!? Whats wrong?!
Lunch sometime?!

.: y a n a h a s h i m :. said...

GO tasya GO!!!! sure boleh !!!

xoxo
~comot