2.11.08

8-lapan-pat

For some, this number has its lucky charm in it.. Pat brings prosperity, wealth etc for the Chinese
But for me, this is my target! '8'
Achievable or not? We've yet to find out, although, admittedly, I am working hard to reach that goal of mine (need to earn it!)

Today, a friend of mine made a blunt statement of me.
"Tasha, I've noticed something about you.. You seldom wear jeans"
Heh. You got it right mr.!

My Personal opinion towards jeans-
They are...
very tight! Although you could just grab those stretchy jeans to put on
making them very uncomfortable to wear: I personally find myself difficult to move around *oppPs, does that mean, I'm no girlish2- se se ma man (sopan santun) type?

Here to prove you wrong
As I adore skirts and dresses so much that I have more of them that those tight jeans!
Skirts give you the sense of girlish'ness, sweet'ness and whatever good compliments that end with 'ness- hot'ness? doubtful
Besides, it enhances your god giving body shape and I personally believe skirts do a very good job in that 'area'
LOL!

Don't worry friends, hopefully, I will soon have a collection of jeans *the truth is, I am eyeing on this particular skinny jeans in store*
Skinny? Me? For now, its unthinkable! But who knows, In a month's time, probably? Alright, what about 2?
"Tasha in her new skinny jeans" sounds like a good headline, anyone?
Yeah right, more of a snort then it being real.
There's definitely no harm for girls to hope aye?

Okay2, back to the japanese drama that I paused, just so to blog

Halu-san!! I'm back!


4 comments:

mohd azmir said...

lalalala...

in my observation your jeans/pants collection is probably more than mine!! hehehe..

nyway u looks good in anything!!

:)

p/s: skinny jeans? wow!!

Angeline said...

here i am trying to study but the lib is so sunyi with out u.. ahahaha.. that spot of urs is available..hahaha!!!
Anyways,is it the skinny jeans that we saw that day at jeans west?!
See u tmr at union for ur fish burger!

Angeline said...

here i am trying to study but the lib is so sunyi with out u.. ahahaha.. that spot of urs is available..hahaha!!!
Anyways,is it the skinny jeans that we saw that day at jeans west?!
See u tmr at union for ur fish burger!

.:y a n a h a s h i m:. said...

btul gak tu.. ingt2 balik.. mc xpnah nmpak je tasya pakai jeans... n it is true.. u look so sweet in skirts.. :D

xoxo
:)