10.5.09

Fooled ya'

I've been fooled..
The workload is overwhelming than ever
And my head, is spinning, faster
Gosh,
Oh, I must catch up, *running*
No time wasted! Tick Tock Tick
I can see the finish line!1
Oh wait, no it is not *panting*
Will I ever get there?
Just a little bit more *feels like forever though*
Oh! why are there hurdles??!
Not one, not two but lots of them?!!
How many can I take? *just jumped over one- phewWw, that was close*
Watch out- here comes another one *Jumped as high*
Dabush *landing safely* and continue running
Run tasha run...
Please don't let me stop
don't let me go, don't let me give up
Because I know, I will reach to 'you' with a satisfied feeling
I want to shout out loud, I have made it!
InsyaAllah

Above is an illustration of an unsuccessful and poorly written poem?
Guess I am not a poet after all.
Loser
LOL

2 comments:

mohd azmir said...

you not a loser tasha!!
you are a FIGHTER!!
i believe in u...
and i know u will make to finish line!!
you just have to keep strong and everything will turn out well!!

xoxo
memer

Natasha Cheow said...

It s a load of crap
in the middle of the night
insignificant